My Friend, Dave, and his cousins started their vacation in the Seattle area. I was lucky enough to be able to catch up with him for dinner and then for a quick trip into the city. It was wonderful to catch up and see one another again as it has been 6 yrs since we have seen one another. We went up the Space Needle, which they discussed jumping off of.....they are adrenaline junkies and have jumped off of every available building in New Zealand and Austraila.......as well as seeing the first Starbucks store. While there we saw a group of zombies....I love what you can see while in Seattle. It's always interesting! If you are wondering what that strange multi-colored building is of..that is the EMP designed by Frank Gehry.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
A visit from Dave
My Friend, Dave, and his cousins started their vacation in the Seattle area. I was lucky enough to be able to catch up with him for dinner and then for a quick trip into the city. It was wonderful to catch up and see one another again as it has been 6 yrs since we have seen one another. We went up the Space Needle, which they discussed jumping off of.....they are adrenaline junkies and have jumped off of every available building in New Zealand and Austraila.......as well as seeing the first Starbucks store. While there we saw a group of zombies....I love what you can see while in Seattle. It's always interesting! If you are wondering what that strange multi-colored building is of..that is the EMP designed by Frank Gehry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, makes me want to tour Seattle:) I love zombies and starbucks..lol.
ReplyDelete