I have missed the Iron Horse trail, so I went back today. I went a few miles further and I am super, super tired right now. Today mileage total was probably 22. The couch is my friend! So here are a few more pics. It is such a wonderful trail!
 |
| This is where I saw fools rock climbing last trip! |
Yeah I wished we lived closer, I would hike with ya:) Have not been on a bike for years but am sure I could get back into that (if a get a wide, cushioned seat). Oh well...maybe some trip down there we can hit some trails:) Look so nice. 22 miles..wow. There is a trail here that is 12 miles in to a glacier, might have to make that a goal for next summer
ReplyDeleteThat sounds awesome! we have a glacier hike here that I am dying to do. There is a suspension bridge that has to be crossed. We are talking about tackling that next summer. btw i have a comfort seat--wide and super padded and my butt always hurts after! lol
ReplyDeleteOkay, you're really making me want to move to Seattle, girl!!
ReplyDeleteyes yes please do!!! we could all hike together!!!
ReplyDelete