Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Iron Horse Trail

Today I did a small stretch of the Iron Horse Trail. It was an amazing ride.  I did a total of 19 miles.  If you live in the area, check it out.  The trail head is right near to Rattlesnake Ridge trail head.

 

2 comments:

  1. Jen,

    Once again I am so envious. I NEED to make it a goal next year to find hiking buddies and hit the trails. I'll be honest, the bears worry me:( But there is power in numbers, right?? Or me and my friend need to go and just get comfortable carrying a gun. I really want to start doing hikes. My goal next year, you are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome! I get hike withdrawals if I don't go every other week at least. Bear mace in pocket! Terah carries a knife. No firearms signs are posted on a lot of trails here. But power in numbers is the best way to go. I biked by myself, ran into 3 people on way out and 7 on way back (4 were a group of crazy rock climbers) but all were nice and friendly. I figured on my bike I can out run most of em.

    ReplyDelete