Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pacific Science Center

We got to the Star Wars exhibit early so we went to my favorite--the butterfly house.  I've posted pics from there before but I will do more today as well.  I love that place....it's warm and humid 85 degrees....and on a cool northwest day it's just the place to give me a quick pick me up.  With all the flowers it's very fragrant too.  The butterflies were very active...we were there very early...and the staff was letting out the newly hatched butterflies too which was fun to watch them come out of her bucket.  I had a few zoom by me and some almost landed on us.  I was hoping that would happen this time!   We also looked around at loads of the other exhibits too.....

















This is a bug in Australia  Looks like a dead leaf

What Chip weighs on different planets.....

1 comment:

  1. Jen, some of these pics look worthy of framing. You always take beautiful pics...what kind of camera do you use by the way?

    ReplyDelete