In Matazlan we went horseback riding on the beach. The beach was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day with all the sunshine. I rode the equivalent of a horse sized Darcy---head strong leader of the pack named Confetti---and Chip had the ever so mellow Domingo. The horses were bi-lingual! Wish I could say the same. Afterwords, we strolled on the beach a little (no time for serious shell finding) and then ate at the nearby restaurant. We had their specialty which was cheese melted with jalapenos and tequila. So delicious I had to take a picture. They made it table side with flames and all!
Missing a horse about now. I always said it would be great to ride on a beach. I love riding through the woods but a beach would have been fun too. A great place to run a horse. Looks like you were having a great time.
ReplyDeleteCool sites. Oh, and the cheese and tequila look yummy...my favorite:)
ReplyDelete