Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back yard



I've spent a good part of each weekend for the past 3 weeks weeding. It hasn't been fun but the hard work has paid off. It's looking good back there. Now just more flowers and maybe a new shrub or tree here or there and it will be our Eden. I'm looking forward to that day as there always seems to be something. Now? Get the moss and weeds out of the lawn (front and back) and re-seed the lawn. Yup, it's always something!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, Jen! I see you are the de-weeder in your family too..ha! That's one of my many titles as well. I love to get out and garden though. The weeding stinks, but it gets me one step closer to the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the pics: I need to stain the fence. ug, yet another chore. I also need to lay more bark mulch not to mention finish putting down the landscapers cloth.

    ReplyDelete