| Our view from bed |
Monday, December 27, 2010
Vegas!!!!!
Chip and I went up Christmas afternoon to Las Vegas as we had an early flight out on Sunday. We really didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the night to drive back to the airport from Fort Mohave. Boy oh boy are we glad we did!!! We got bumped up as a Christmas gift from our check-in front desk girl--who got a nice tip from us after the fact! It was a once in a lifetime, amazing room....BIGGER than our house!!! 2100 square feet. (let me list the rooms: 1 bedroom, sitting room, 2 bathrooms, office, living room, and dining room. The main bathroom had a huge tub and the shower turned into a steam room and no one cared how much water I used!) It was so big, we had to keep track of where we put things as it took forever to relocate them! So, I took a lil video and acted a fool in that room....but what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas....unless you take pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment